Cape Smokey Skiing/Snowboarding Package
No lines, no crowds, only skiing. With Atlantic Canada’s first and only gondola, ski in comfort and enjoy the incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean and Cape Breton Highlands in beautiful Ingonish, Nova Scotia.
With an elevation of 1,000 ft, Cape Smokey has the highest ski runs in the province. We are proudly partnered with Rossignol and you will be equipped with performance skis/snowboards and we will provide a Cape Smokey water bottle to keep you hydrated all day on the slopes. Après in our lodge at the Blue Moose Bar where you can grab a bite to eat and beverage.
One day lift ticket for skiing or snowboarding + Performance Equipment Rental + Water bottle
Price: $99 + HST
Available until March 31, 2023, weather permitting
Good to know:
- Cape Smokey & the Atlantic Gondola operates from 9:30am – 4:30pm with the last trip up at 4:20 for skiing and snowboarding
- Our lodge is open for breakfast at 9am – 11am and our all-day menu is available from 11am- 4pm Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday and 9am – 7pm on Friday and Saturday
- We are closed on Monday and Tuesday with the exception of Holiday Mondays, December holiday break and March Break
- The Blue Moose Bar is open from 11am – 4pm on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday and 11am – 7pm Friday and Saturday with Après Ski Saturdays to enjoy live music from 3-6 pm
- Our gondola cars can carry up to 8 people